Tuesday 3 May 2016

My City, Clean City

My City, Clean City
Smart Nagpur, My Dream City

     Today, Nagpur is a rapidly developing city. It is located in the centre of our country(India) with the Zero mile marker indicating the geographical centre of India. It is also called as 'Orange City' and 'Tiger capital'.
     I am very much proud that I born in india and I am a Nagpurian. Our Nagpur has been identified as the best city in india by toping the live ability, greenery, public transport and health care. Nagpur has the best literacy rate which is 93.13%. Now It is becoming a educational hub. Also our city is going to become a metropolitan city.
     Every coin has two sides, just like that our Nagpur city has some drawbacks also. Like cleanliness problem, pollution, increasing rate of crimes, poverty, unemployment, higher rate of taxes, inflation, etc.
     I have many dreams for my City. My city should become a clean city, it should become pollution free and environment friendly. The increasing rate of crime should be controlled immediately. The drawbacks like poverty, inflation and higher rate of taxes should be removed. It should become a solar powered city. It should become a employment oriented and smart city. And should become an ideal city all over the universe.
     So, as a Nagpurian, I will try my level best to develop Nagpur and to bring my dream city into existence by cooperating Nagpur Municipal corporation.

          Green city and Clean City
          Nagpur city, My Dream city.
          Pollution Free and Smart city
          Nagpur city, My Dream City.

Written By Shubham Lingayat.
Encouraged By RDudeSoft, Inc

No comments:
Write comments

Comment frankly and honestly.