Tuesday 3 May 2016

Drama Based on Corruption in India

Written By Rithvik(Shubham) Lingayat.

Script below is written by Rithvik Lingayat and it is not copied from Internet. This Drama is based on Corruption.

Voice Of Bharat Mata
--------------------------------------------------
Written by Shubham Linagayat.
--------------------------------------------------

NarratorIt`s August 14th, the day before Independence Day. It is just   like another ordinary day in India. On a road of India one lady is walking along with the other people. But she is invisible to the people. She is the Mother of India (Bharat Mata). She is observing the Indians and their behavior towards each other. She teleports to the Electricity Board Department`s Office. There a Business man arrives.

Business Man to the Complaint Officer(angrily) : What is going on ? Who Shutdown the electricity of my house?

Officer : Sir, please calm down the repairing of electric line is going on in your area, which will resume in 3 to 4 hours.

Business Man : Oh shit ! I can`t wait for this long time, officer listen, take this Rs.1000 and restore it urgently for my house only.

Officer : OK sir as per your offer I will do it within 15 mins.

Narrator : Officer ordered the Lineman to do it quickly.

Bharat Mata : Oh no ! My children are going on the wrong track which encourages the Corruption. By this attitude Corruption in India is increasing.

Narrator : Bharat Mata teleports to Municipal Office. There she is listening conversation between a Common Man and a Municipal Officer.

Common Man Sir, I urgently required a Birth Certificate of my daughter for Admission. Here is my Application and copy of my Identity Card.

Narrator : The Officer verifies the application and Copy.

Officer : Everything is OK but one thing is missing.

Man I don`t understand Sir….What is it ???

Narrator : The officer rings the bell. His assistant enters.

Officer : Take him out and explain the procedure here.

Assistant : Yes Sir.

Assistant to the Man : Give me Rs.600..You don`t know the procedure???

Man : But Sir…..I am a Common Man and I don`t have extra money of Rs.600 to pay you for my child`s Birth Certificate. Please Sir…

Assistant : You don`t know this system of paying extra money for getting the work done in all offices for all works, which is followed since many years ?

Narrator : The man takes the assistant to the officer`s cabin angrily.

Officer : Didn`t he followed the procedure here ?

Man (Angrily) : Shame on you both for asking this extra money for this simple work, I will report this to your officer in-charge.

Narrator : This extreme reaction of Common Man holds the heart beats of officer and his assistant, they get frightened for punishment. On the next moment officer hands over the Birth Certificate to the Man.

Bharat Mata : Yes ! There are brave people who agitate against Corruption in my Land. I am satisfied that Hope for fighting against corruption in my country is still alive. I appeal to all of you that don`t give bribe and don`t take bribe. Fight against corruption and save the dignity of India.



Story by Shubham Linagayat

Like our facebook page Rdudesoft

No comments:
Write comments

Comment frankly and honestly.